a rundown of things i've eaten this past two weeks
so since i'm the first post here i think i'll make this short and sweet. or try to anyway. here's some extra short reviews on crap i've had that's been notable enough for me to remember, both good and bad.
(some of these i've linked, some i can't find links for and others...i'm just too lazy)chester's flamin hot fries
- these are surprisingly good. they don't quite meet up to flamin' hot cheetos by any means, but that is pretty stiff competition!! i'm giving it a 3.5 out of 5.
(generic ass) shasta french vanilla cola
- dude don't hate on generic shit cuz it's actually really good. this is up there with vanilla coke...and i'm not really a coca-cola person which means that vanilla coke's gotta be REALLY good. 4 out of 5.
burger king chicken fries - these are so not worth the hype. that's not to say they were bad, but i was expecting so much more. i mean, i wasn't suddenly at some metal show rocking out after i took a bite. false advertising!! 3 out of 5.strawberry eggo waffles
- i bought these cuz i'm pretty much a waffle connoiseur (yes yes, that's EXACTLY why i'm buying frozen waffles to put in my toaster) actually, they were 98 cents and that's pretty much a steal for anything without an expired "sell by" date. so anyway, if you've ever had strawberry pocky sticks, these waffles kinda remind me of that. they use the same type of "artificial strawberry flavor" it seems. don't be fooled! they're really good. don't expect to be taking bite-fulls of strawberries. there are little red specks of strawberry taste, but it's just enough to make me happy. 5 out of 5.sour patch connectors
- best invention ever. wait, is this even an invention? all i know is you can connect the little candies together and create your own flavors. yeah, so they ripped this off of jelly belly. it still rocks....plus you get like a million different ones in one little bag. 5 out of 5.
big gulp mint lime soda - this tastes like a mojito without the rum with green food coloring. in other words, pretty good! it sounds weird, but lime and mint SO work in a soda. 4.5 out of 5.
unagi, philidephia rolls, and tempura from sushi boat @ valley fair mall - for being so expensive, i was expecting so much more...then i realized i was at the mall and things are SUPPOSED to cost an arm and a leg. still, the unagi seemed microwaved with a squirt of soy sauce, rather than grilled...the philidephia rolls were totally not american sushi regulation size and the tempura shrimp was the only thing in the apetitizer that actually met my tempura standards. the broccoli sucked ASS and the sweet potato was so undercooked. give me my 30 dollars back, please. 1.5 out of 5.baked bean jelly bellys
- this is one of those "new" jelly belly flavors. they also came up with buttered toast, graham cracker and another one. baked bean really does taste like baked beans. and sometimes you can even taste the ham in it. crazy. but it actually works, surprising enough. just stay away from bertie bott's bean. vomit, rotten egg = wtf? anyway, 4 out of 5.
tina's pizza flavored microwave burrito - there was so nothing pizza about this. wow a tortilla with processed tomato meat sauce and cheese. you shouldn't have!! i like my spaghettios in a can, not wrapped in a tortilla. nice try though. 2.5 out of 5.very vanilla nesquik milk
- this milk is so fattening...and SO GOOD. i wish water was very vanilla milk. this tastes like high quality vanilla ice cream and has a really smooth consistency. and it's totally yummy. 5 out of 5.
airheads extreme sour belts - i don't really know what inspired them to make a sour "belt". i mean when i think belt i think, "fashion accessory "and "thing to keep the world from seeing my butt crack" not exactly "cool idea for kid's sour candy" but whatever. about the candy though, it was fun to eat although not very sour. that's ok cuz it was a belt with pretty rainbow stripes. i'm going to wear it with the rest of my rainbow striped clothing coated with sparkling sugar! rock on. 3.5 out of 5.
wow can you tell how healthy i am???? Current Mood: exhausted